- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries (pureed)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preparation of Strawberries: Wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the stems. Blend them in a mixer until you get a smooth puree.
- Mixing Ingredients: In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and strawberry puree. Mix well until everything is well combined.
- Filling the Dispenser: Pour the mixture into your whipped cream dispenser. Ensure you don’t overfill; leave some space to allow the nitrous oxide to expand and whip the cream.
- Charging the Dispenser: Insert a nitrous oxide charger into the dispenser. Shake the dispenser vigorously for about 10-15 seconds.
- Serving: Dispense the strawberry whipped cream onto your desired dessert or drink. The whipped cream will have a smooth, velvety texture, thanks to the dispenser.
- Storage: If you have leftover whipped cream, you can store the dispenser in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just give it a good shake before using it again.
- Always ensure the whipped cream dispenser’s seal is tight to prevent any leaks.
- Use fresh nitrous oxide chargers for the best results.
- Clean the dispenser thoroughly after each use to maintain its longevity and performance.
Using a whipped cream dispenser not only makes the process more efficient but also provides a professional touch to your desserts. Whether you’re hosting a party or just want a quick dessert topping, this method is sure to impress!